Privacy of Customer Data
At Billaiya, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your personal and tax return information to us.
- When you purchase a Billaiya product or service, we ask you for information such as name, address, and telephone number that helps us confirm that your payment information is correct. This information is used to create or maintain your Billaiya account information.
- When you register, we require that you create user credentials consisting of a user id and password. We also collect an e-mail address so that we may send communications such as order confirmation or information about the status of your return.
- In order to prepare your return, to file your return, to provide advice about tax matters, and/or to provide an audit defense service, we collect information about your income, deductions, credits, dependents, etc. Collectively, this information is known as tax return information.
- When you visit our Web sites we may collect information about the pages you view, the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each Web site you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the previously visited Web page.
- We do not sell or rent your personal or tax return information to anyone.
- We do not share your personal or tax return information with anyone outside of Billaiya for their promotional or marketing use.
- Billaiya uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our products and services, including Web sites. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about Billaiya products and services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as you use our products. We use your personal information to charge you for the products and services you purchase. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you. We use your tax return information to prepare and file your return, and provide related assistance and services.
- We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of Billaiya products to help us develop new products and services. This information is collected in such a way that it can not be used to identify an individual.
Billaiya works to protect your personal information and tax return information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards of all tax return information. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as tax return or credit card information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.